Nemzetközi fejlesztéshez kapcsolód indikátorok
- Overseas Development Institute
- Bond for International Development, International development.
- Healthy People 2020 Health-related indicators, will be updated this year to 2030
- ABENGOA Sustainability in the infrastructures, energy and water
- Access to Medicine Index Access to Medicine
- Aquastat Water resources and agricultural water management.
- Behind the Brands scorecard indicator “The social and environmental. Seven themes:
Land, Women, Farmers, Farmworkers, Climate Change, Transparency, Water”
- ILO Decent Work Indicators Decent work
- IUCN Red List Established in 1964, the International Union for Conservation of Nature’s Red List of Threatened Species has evolved to become the world’s most comprehensive information source on the global extinction risk status of animal, fungus and plant species.
- Kepler/Cheveux Inequality Footprint: Quick guide to the Aichi Biodiversity Targets
- Robin Hood – Metrics Equations
- The 10th Principle Against Corruption
- The Women’s Empowerment Principles: Reporting on Progress offers practical advice on how to report on the implementation of each of the seven Women’s Empowerment Principles. It provides general reporting approaches and specific examples of disclosures and performance indicators for each Principle.
- UN Global Compact-Oxfam Poverty Footprint Poverty
- Unicef – WASH WASH Unicef – Water/Sanitation WASH
- UNSDSN indicators SDG development
- USAID – Water and Sanitation Indicators USAID leads international development and humanitarian efforts to save lives, reduce poverty, strengthen democratic governance, and help people progress beyond assistance. Success in the water and sanitation sector cannot be defined by only the number of boreholes drilled or toilets built. In addition to helping communities gain first-time access to improved water and sanitation services, USAID is focusing on building strong, self-reliant, systems to deliver services beyond the life of our projects. That not only means adapting our approach but also expanding how we measure outcomes.
- WASH Pledge and Guiding Principles for Implementation
- WBCSD Forest Solutions Group KPI
- WHO Global Health Observatory indicator
- International Center for Research on Women Empower women, advance gender equality, and fight poverty.
- Women’s World Banking Gender Performance Indicators
- World Bank WDI
- Yale University Environmental Performance Index
- Humanitarian Response Indicators Register
- UNICEF’s Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys (MICS) questionnaires Demographic and Health Surveys questionnaires
- WHO’s a database of health indicators Global Reference List of 100 Core Health Indicators
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health Indicators Database
- Violence Against Women and Girls: A Compendium of M&E Indicators
Indicators for assessing the situation of older people in emergencies (RAM-OP Method)
advocacy indicators – UNICEF and SCH’s guidance
- UNHCR’s Emergency Standards and Indicators
- The Nutrition Cluster Indicators Registry
- Feed the Future Indicator Handbook
- IRC Outcome and Evidence Framework’s indicators
- DCED’s Harmonized Indicators for Private Sector Development
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health
- Community-Based Indicators for HIV Programs
- Results based financing
- Health Information System Strengthening
- Access to Medicines Index Access to Nutrition Index FOOD SECURITY
- Progress Out Of Poverty Index POVERTY
- OECD EDUCATION
- Access to Nutrition Index FOOD SECURITY
- AAAQ Framework Health: Availability, Accessibility, Acceptability and Quality.
Nor Include in Impact Cloud
- Indikit – Relief and Development Indicators, DEVELOPMENT AND RELIEF